Warehouse Management System
What does it do?
The Warehouse Management System (WMS) is a secure, real-time, web based inventory management system.
How does it do it?
WMS is based on industry leading software underpinned by Microsoft SQL Server and utilising IIS for real-time, any-time access. It's simple to use and deploy, using Microsoft's "one-click-deployment" function to allow new users to come onboard and be kept updated with the latest version.
Users can interface their respective systems to eliminate double keying of transactions. Or alternatively where the volume of transactions does not warrant interfacing they can use the web client.
How do users benefit?
- No capital investment plus a quantifiable ROI with SaaS (Software as a Service) model
- Share the service and share the cost - no need for investment in developing and maintaining individual solutions
- No disruption to current systems with easy and quick implementation
- No need to update existing systems as both recent and legacy systems are supported
- Excellent supply chain management tool
- Full traceability as items can be tracked by serial number, batch number or lot number with links to requisitions, receipts and purchase orders
- Achieve more efficient stock taking with hand held data capture devices (scanners, PDAs)
- Automatic updates of inventory and requisition process.
- Full audits of transactions, stock history and operator activity
- Management benefits from KPI reporting
- Rules can automatically generate replenishment requisitions to suppliers as items are used
- Reduced administration costs and less manual processing
- Fully featured solution with considerable depth and functionality across Receiving; Putaway; Replenishment; Location, Inventory and Order Management; Picking Methods; Shipping; Service Based Billing and Tote Tracking
- Improved customer service, reduced costs and increased product security and accuracy of data with Radio Frequency Identification capability (RFID) enabling highly automated tracking of goods as they move through the warehouse, providing information about location, identity and history.
- Simplify stock tracking (in and out) and stock taking with use of barcode tracking technology
To find out more call Tranzsoft on +64 9 448 2075